CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Pictures



K...this picture is really bad but i just added it because it makes me laugh. This is Chance. He's the star of my famous picture that I did earlier. Chance looks like a sea horse (hahaha) in this picture. He also looks like he's saying, "Hi! I'm Chance. I'm really shy, but you can take my picture, anyway!"


Trying to recreate the picture...I don't know. What do you think?!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brian Hall said...

Nice work! The thing I love most about photography is seeing the world through a different viewpoint. As you become more visually aware, and as you walk around campus and go about your activities, you see stuff differently. You might look at a window pane or a crack in the street and say to yourself, "Hhmm...I wonder what that would look like framed up close."

Emily B. said...

I think Chance looks like he is saying, "hello...I'm Chance. I like long walks on the beach and I'm available. Call me!"

Kendra said...

Hello?! I need a new post!