So I finally have something to blog about! I was taking a bath, just minding my own business, reading a book, and all of a sudden this girl I don't know walks in on me. I just have to say something about that. Usually when the light is on, the door is closed, and water is running it means that there is someone in there. Use common sense, people!!!! Maybe I was wrong...I don't know... OF COURSE I'M RIGHT!!! Hahahahaha! Just kidding. I just thought it was funny. It made me laugh. The girl was some random girl that my roommate invited for dinner.
Oh well...I guess you experience everything at college!
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Blogworthy Experience
Posted by Tara at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oops!
I bet she felt really dumb. I love that a story about you in the buff is blogworthy! So funny.
so, did you scream and throw you're book at her? maybe that's just me...
Post a Comment