CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pictures On My Day Off!!!

This is what happens when your teacher cancels class because he's in San Fransisco.

It was a beautiful day outside today, so I wanted to be outside somewhere. But by the time I got out there it was about 10 degrees outside.

My friend has horses up here, and (you know me and horses and photography) I decided to take pictures of them. Don't worry, I asked first. However, I did feel like I was trespassing. Anyway...

Her horses are Sally and Jules. I swear these awesome horses knew I was taking pictures of them. They totally turned there heads and did cute poses. It was so funny! Jules is in most of them. It's hard to tell a difference between the two.


This is Jules turning her head to show her beautiful profile.
This is Sally looking really mad...but you can tell she has kind eyes! Hehehehe...
Best friends! So cute!






And my all-time favorite picture....





4 comments:

Kristy said...

Awesome! You have a digital camera?

Miles and Patti Hall said...

You did a great job on the photography. Love the composition. It looks cold and muddy though! Poor horses! Hope you can get that camera fixed so you can take some more!

Emily B. said...

Cute pictures Tara! I'm sure you had fun doing that! You should download Picasa (it's google's version of photoshop) and lighten some of the phots because at least on my computer they are a little dark. Then you'll be able to see the real beauty of the pictures! I love picasa!

Brian Hall said...

Woo hoo! Great pics!