So I am finally back at school! Yay! Learning is fun! I'm taking a vocal instruction class where we have to sing in front of a lot of people at the end of the year, kinda like when I took that ballet class. Looks like another semester of public humiliation! Just kidding. I'm excited about it. I've always wanted to perform in something, so now is my chance. I'm planning on singing "No Good Deed" from Wicked. Speaking of Wicked, here is the quilt Kendra and I made.
Kendra did most of it, and I pretty much owe her my firstborn, but it was worth it! THANK YOU, KENDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More posts coming up! Really! I promise!!!
Monday, January 14, 2008
I know...it's been a while!
Posted by Tara at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I just can't get over the fact that you completely designed that entire quilt and made it a reality from an idea in your head! You are so talented!! It looks so incredible, like professionally made - you could easily get a couple hundred dollars for it if you ever sell it.
I am never, never, never, selling it!!! Unless I end up hating wicked after a while, but I don't see that happening! Hahaha!
I love you Tara! I'd do anything for you. And I have enough kids, so just buy me some chocolate and we'll call it even.
Thanks for the chocolate, it is delicious!
Tara! That quilt is AMAZING! You're so fun... post more often, girl!
Dude, that quilt is WICKED Tara! You did an awesome job and I'm so impressed with the middle!!
Love ya
Post a Comment