This evening we were delighted to attend a performance of Beauty and the Beast (Broadway version). It was fabulous! At the song "Be Our Guest" and the finale, they covered the lucky members of the audience with streamers and confetti. Fortunately I was able to be a part of this "lucky audience". We were in the eighth row. It was so much fun! I brought some of the paper whatnots home with me. I am definitely putting them in my scrapbook!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Beauty and the...Streamers?
Posted by Tara at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a blast! I always enjoy a good Broadway show. Was it put on by the school or community? Streamers ... how random!
It was put on by the community...by the Sounds Choir or something like that. It was really good!
COOL! That sounds like a fun night out. I always think it's kinda funny that the Disney movies that were made for kids are Broadway Musicals (made for adults???). To me the song Be Our Guest is very child friendly, it always surprises me how well it translates to adult taste. Or could it be that deep down we are all just a bunch of kids.
I saw the Broadway touring performance of this and it is still one of my favorites! The sets and costumes were out of this world! Very, very well done. But no streamers in our performance (not that they would have reached the nosebleed section of Dallas Music Hall).
Post a Comment