CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 19, 2007

I finally did it!!

So my mom has been begging me forever to get my ears pierced and I kept putting her off. I heard so many stories about ears getting infected and I just didn't want to bother with it. But something finally came over me on our day off from school (Martin Luther King Day) and I wanted to spend all day at the mall. I just decided that I
wanted to get my ears pierced and I knew I needed to hurry and do it before I changed my mind.

So I got some cute rhinestone studs and they haven't given me a problem yet. They're so small and hard to see in the picture, but let off a small **sparkle!** I'm glad I finally did it so that I can wear cute earrings. Start shopping Mom!!

3 comments:

Emily B. said...

Hello Total Babe!! The sepia tone picture of you is so pretty! I love the sparkle on your ears!

Brian Hall said...

Woo hoo! Did it hurt as bad as you thought it was going to?

Erin said...

Hi, Tara! You're earings are beautiful! I wish I had little rhinestones for my ears :) Very cute!