Wow...I've realized that I have a very boring life. I don't have anything fun going on right now, not unless you count cross-stitching and sewing a quilt. I have no pictures to put up, and I don't have anything crazy or exciting happening in my life.
By the way...I figured I'm pretty much an "old lady" now that all I do for fun is sew, cross-stitch, and crochet. I need to do something about that! I need to get out there and try something new! Like, go climb a mountain or wrestle a cow! Cow tipping! Woo hoo! Just kidding.
I never thought I would say this, but I really really really miss Rexburg right now. I miss having a schedule and studying (haha) and stuff.
I also really want to go to Ireland. For some reason, that country just "tickles my fancy". Wow. Now I know I'm an old lady.
I think when I go back up to school I'm going to buy my own saddle. I could use it for my horseback riding lessons in the spring, and I can have it for when I have my own horse. I WILL HAVE A HORSE SOMEDAY!!! :) And I'm going to buy it all on my own!
Here are some of my goals in life:
1. Own a beautiful chocolate colored horse. Most likely I will name him Wizard or Prince or King.
2. Write historical novels and become a famous author.
3. Get orchestra or box seat tickets to the New York City Ballet, or some other ballet, and attend the opening night party afterwards.
And my most important goal in life:
4. Get married in the temple and be a wonderful mother and wife.
So I know this post is really weird, but I wanted to put something on their, so I did. Hope you like it! Now, I'm off to go accomplish something worthwhile.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Boring Stuff
Posted by Tara at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So...Tara...the editor-in-waiting... re-read your blog on the 9th of November and see if you can find the same typo that I found.
Post a Comment